Updated Notice 3/7/2020:
Wellington Caves are happy to announce that will be running Cathedral Cave tours and Discovery Lab sessions only, with reduced numbers commencing Monday 6th July. Due to government restrictions the Fossil and Phosphate Mine and the Gaden Cave remain closed as they have not been deemed COVID Safe.
We are very excited to commence our new Fossil Finding sessions in our Discovery Lab where you can discover fossils from one million years ago. Learn about Australian Megafauna, dig through dirt from our Fossil and Phosphate Mine and see what you can uncover!
Please note ALL tickets must be pre-purchased online prior to your visit.
REDUCED TOURS WILL BE OPERATING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE-THIS IS DUE TO GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS
- Camp Kitchen - open with maximum of eight (8) people permitted at one time
- Swimming Pool with shade sail - CLOSED
- Amenities block
- BBQ Facilities - currently closed with the exception of Pool BBQ Area and Camp Kitchen
- Kiosk onsite
- Play Equipment - CLOSED
- Dump Point
- Drive thru Sites
- Air-conditioned units with en-suite facilities
- Walking distance to the Wellington Golf Course
- Recreation Room - CLOSED
- Pet Friendly (no pets in cabins or suites)
Please note: When checking in to your accommodation please visit the Caves Visitor Experience Centre during working hours (9.00am – 4:30pm) or for after hours arrivals please contact the Caves Visitor Experience Centre (before 4.30pm
) on 02 6840 6481 to arrange check in procedure.
Please note: The After Hours Caves Residence is now closed. Please follow above information for all Caravan Park check in's.