The Wellington Caves Complex is located right next to some of Wellington’s key attractions – all within walking distance from the complex.
- The Osawano Japanese Gardens
- The Wellington Golf Course
Why not make the most of your stay at the Wellington Caves Complex and visit other key attractions in the area?
- Lake Burrendong
- Burrendong Arboretum and Botanic Gardens
- Mt Arthur Reserve
- Mookerawa Waters State Park
- Macquarie River Trails
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo –Dubbo (60kms)
- Mudgee Wine Region (100km)
- Age of Fishes Museum – Canowindra (123km)
- Parkes Radio Telescope (125km)
- Warrumbungle National Park - Siding Spring Observatory (200km)